Book a FREE class and find out why people are saying:
What makes Fit Feels Good Bootcamps the best in Toronto?
- Every class is different. Every. single. one. You never know what to expect and you will never get bored.
- Every bootcamp uses certified Personal Trainers. We are the trainers who certified them! Fit Feels Good Founder, Oonagh Duncan, was named the canfitpro Pro Trainer of the Year 2014. Along with Trevor Pickett, she has certified over 400 fitness professionals. If you are ready for next-level coaching and the latest in exercise science, this is the right step for you.
- We include a 6 week, whole foods meal plan with your Bootcamp registration to ensure that you have all the tools to get the results you are looking for!
- This class is serious about results and athletic conditioning. You can expect the latest exercise science applied to High Intensity Interval Training, full body conditioning and core strengthening.
- We keep things interesting with guest instructors (like Jesse Bruce, obstacle course champion and founder of Alpha Obstacle racing, International Fitness star and inventor of Tension Fitness, Dr. Tre and Ben Kaplan, author of ‘Feet Don’t Fail Me Now, a Rogue’s Guide to Running’)
- You will get the support of an awesome community as well as individual attention like you’ve never experienced before. If you don’t show up to a couple of classes, your instructor will be checking up on you.
- We go on field trips! We believe that variety is the spice of life and we love supporting other awesome fitness studios. Past field trips have included Bikram Yoga Yonge, Legacy Cycle, Union Fitness, Crossfit Leviathan.
- We are serious about our workouts and serious about having fun. You come to class to find that we are doing an endurance plank while listening to Louis CK’s standup comedy to further challenge the abs through laughter. Or it’s Trivia with burpee penalties or Halloween Trick or Treat, where the treats are healthy recipes and the tricks are up to your evil genius instructors!
- For these reasons, we have probably the highest retention rates of any Bootcamp in Toronto, with 99.9% of our Bootcamp participants re-registering for another session…because when you start getting fit..it FEELS GOOD!
- We were also recently listed as one of the top indoor bootcamps in Toronto by BLOGTO!
Where and when are your Bootcamps?
We offer Bootcamps in the Annex, the Roncesvalles Village/High Park, and Riverdale in Toronto. Come Spring 2015, we are expanding into Trinity Bellwoods. Depending on the location, classes are at 6am, 9:45am and 6:30pm. If you don’t see your neighbourhood, let us know! See our Locations Map or visit the individual pages for times and details.
What could I expect on a typical day?
Every class is different so you don’t get bored and your body is challenged to adapt quickly (meaning you get fit… faster!) Classes will include cardio drills, high intensity interval training, slam balls and battle ropes, resistance and strength training, obstacle courses, playground circuits, plyometrics, tons of core work, kickboxing, as well as flexibility training. One thing is always the same though– you are gonna sweat, burn, have fun & get results!
If I sign up for a Fit Feels Good Bootcamp today, how is my life going to change?
Check out all the different ways you will feel good:
- Improved energy levels throughout your day
- Increase in strength and flexibility
- Improved confidence and a greater sense of well-being
- Improved nutritional habits and tons of amazing recipes
- Improved cardiovascular strength and endurance
- Increase in your metabolic rate so you burn calories faster
- Better relaxation and improved patience level
- Loss of excess weight and inches of body fat
- An increase in serotonin levels, which will help you feel happier and more relaxed
- Better quality sleep.
- Meet cool people in your neighborhood
- Develop better eating habits
- Beginning of a long-term commitment to a healthy lifestyle
- Start to feel like an athlete!
Is it hard?
You can expect to be challenged to the best of YOUR abilities. There is no judgement and all fitness levels are welcome. We give you options to amaze yourself at your athletic prowess and options to take it easy if it’s that kind of day. We believe fit should feel GOOD, not punishing!
Do you offer Nutritional support with the Bootcamp?
We do! We know that optimal health require optimal nutrition, which is why Kristen Spencer, Registered Holistic Nutritionist, has created a 6 week healthy meal plan to help you get the most out of your Bootcamp and launch your new healthy lifestyle. This plant-based, whole foods meal plan is designed to optimize nutrient intake during your six week Bootcamp and is FREE with your registration. If you would prefer something customized to you, check out Kristen’s packages. If you want to get a taste of what she’s got to give, check out her advice for new Bootcampers (especially what NOT to eat when you start Bootcamping!)
Can I start today or do I have to wait for a new session to start?
You can start any time! Your Bootcamp starts whenever you are ready to get fitter, stronger and healthier.
What happens if we are outdoors and it rains?
Bootcamp runs rain or shine. We will often use a shelter if it’s raining but be prepared to get wet (you might be so sweaty you don’t even notice! :). The only time Bootcamp is canceled is in the case of thunder and lighting. In that case, you will receive an email from your Bootcamp instructor and a make-up class will be scheduled.
What should I bring?
- A friend! Studies show that people who exercise with a friend are much more likely to continue exercising and reach their goals! If you refer someone new who joins ANY of Fit Feels Good’s Bootcamps, you will receive a $50 CASH referral bonus with our thanks!
- A yoga mat if you’d prefer not to lie on the grass for your killer ab routine
- A resistance band (the kind with handles) if you have one. (You can purchase one from your instructor for $20 if not. Just let them know if you’d like easy, medium, hard or super crazy hard resistance.)
- Outdoor running shoes (or indoor shoes if we are indoors)
- Layers of clothes that you don’t mind getting muddy (and sweaty!)
- A water bottle
What if I miss a class? Can I get a make up class?
We really want you to see the improved fitness you are looking for. If you miss a class, you are welcome to make up that class any other Fit Feels Good location/time within 2 days of the missed class. For example, if you sleep in and miss your Christie Pits 6am class, you are welcome to hit the 9:45am Christie Pits class. However, we are unable to offer a make up class at the end of your session or credit your account. One of the reasons that Bootcamp programs are so much more effective than just joining a gym is because you are committed to specific times. Showing up to the Bootcamp classes you signed up for shows the discipline you need to get the results you want! Remember, you only get what you give. Set that alarm clock, athletes! And if you want to know why we are so strict about this and need a little motivation, check out our Tough Love Page,
What does it cost?
There are a few options.
For the 6am classes (3 times a week), the fees are:
- $229 a month with no commitment.
- $189 a month with a year long commitment. You don’t have to pay in advance and will be billed every month for the year. You can pause your membership twice for planned absences, illness or injury. If you decide to discontinue your contract, you will be billed as if you did the month to month plan and released from your contract.
For the 9:45 and 6:30pm classes (2 times a week), the fees are
- $160 a month with no commitment
- $140 a month with a year long commitment. You don’t have to pay in advance and will be billed every month for the year. You can pause your membership twice for planned absences, illness or injury. If you decide to discontinue your contract, you will be billed as if you did the month to month plan and released from your contract.
I don’t have a credit card. How do I pay?
You can pay via EFT online (stands for Electronic Fund Transfer. It’s like paying debit).
Do you offer free trial classes?
Absolutely! We want this to feel like the perfect fit for you. Choose your date and book your free trial class here. It could be the first step you take towards a whole new healthy lifestyle.